Pea Ridge Pre-K registration for the 2018-2019 school year will be 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Friday, March 16, at the Pre-Kindergarten location.
A grant through the Endeavor Foundation will provide funding for 20 children to attend at no cost. Children who attend through this grant must meet Arkansas Better Chance (ABC) criteria to qualify for these spots. Twenty tuition-based spots will also be available and have no restrictions to apply.
Students must be 4 years old on or before Aug. 1, 2018, in order to be eligible for enrollment.
A student will not be enrolled until all of the following documents have been submitted (with a complete application) and have received a phone call from the Pre-K staff confirming that the application process is complete.
• A copy of the child's birth certificate or an official hospital record with date of birth listed;
• A 4-year-old health screening (if your child has not had his/her 4-year-old screening yet, bring in his/her 3-year-old screening);
• Social Security card;
• ARKids First Card (if applicable to your child);
• Updated immunization card; and
• ABC applicants MUST provide income verification (W2s, tax returns, thirty days of current pay check stubs, or notarized statement of no earned income) for each caregiver listed.
Applications will be accepted upon a first come, first serve basis. The Pre-K is located at 1536 N. Davis St. Any questions, call Katie Rhine, Pea Ridge Pre-K director, at 800-451-0608.General News on 03/07/2018
Print Headline: Time to register for pre-kindergarten