Fire ravishes home

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Print item


GARFIELD -- He had just built a fire in his wood stove, Terry Remley said, and sat down to watch television when he noticed a glow in the ceiling. He quickly realized the leaves in the back yard were on fire and had caught his home on fire. He called 911 and he and his dog got out safely, going next door to his son's home.

Subscribers must LOG-IN to read this full story.
Monthly and yearly online subscriptions are available starting at only $2.99. Access is free for print subscribers. Click here to see rates and register.

Registration is required to make comments. Click here to LOGIN.
You can register for FREE to post comments and receive alerts.