• 3/20 Charlene Renae, 35, Springdale, failure to appear from Farmington
• 3/22 Michael Shane Paxton, 31, Decatur, failure to appear, failure to pay fines and costs
• 3/22 Sierra Rachael Bolt, 23, Pineville, Mo., contempt failure to pay fines and costs
• 3/22 Blake Alexander Patton, 21, Pea Ride, on warrants for Bella Vista and Centerton
• 3/22 Tiffany Maria Brown, 36, Garfield, contempt failure to pay fines and costs
• 3/23 Aaron R. Kling, 31, Rogers, failure to appear
• 3/24 Michael Ross Tracy, 42, Springdale, contempt failure to pay fines and costs
Monday, March 21
9:45 a.m. Police were dispatched to a business on North Curtis Avenue for a stay dog; it was picked up and taken to the Pea Ridge Vet Clinic
11:40 a.m. As a result of a traffic stop, police arrested a 15-year-old male for possession of marijuana, a warrant for contempt failure to pay fines and costs, driving on a suspended driver's license and improper display of tags. The 15-year-old male passenger was released to his father after being cited.
4 p.m. A resident of John Montgomery Circle reported theft by deception involving a telephone call scam from someone who promised to pay him $6,700 if he sent $250, which he did, and later sent more money.
Tuesday, March 22
7:41 p.m. A resident of Smith Street reported theft of a 60-inch Hustler zero-turn riding lawnmower.
Friday, March 25
11:30 p.m. Police were advised of a male Boxer mix running loose on Washburn Drive. The dog was picked up and taken to Pea Ridge Vet Clinic.
Saturday, March 26
3:45 p.m. As a result of a traffic stop, police arrested Brandon W. Waterman, 27, Purdy, Mo., on four warrants from Benton County, Berryville, Ark., and Missouri and for driving on a suspended driver's license.General News on 03/30/2016
Print Headline: Pea Ridge Police Dept.