• 3/15 Amanda Lanae Self Blake, 30, Rogers, failure to appear
• 3/15 Shannon D. Goff, 45, Bella Vista, "numerous" failure to appear warrants
• 3/16 Jeremy Roberts, 23, Garfield, for a warrant from Lowell
• 3/17 Justin Ferris, 27, Seligman, Mo., warrant for Benton County
• 3/18 Esther Garcia-Velasquez, 37, Springdale, failure to appear
• 3/18 Jonathan E. Benitez, 22, Bentonville, failure to pay fines
• 3/19 Marcus Ball, 26, Bentonville, two counts of contempt failure to pay, failure to appear and no proof of insurance
Monday, March 14
9:34 p.m. As the result of a traffic stop on South Curtis Avenue, police arrested Ronnie Lee Wilkins, 23, Rogers, on a felony warrant out of Benton County.
Tuesday, March 15
12:25 p.m. Police were dispatched to a residence on McCulloch Street for a possible breaking or entering. As a result of the investigation, and a second police call for a verbal disturbance, police issued a written trespass warning to Kristi Lyons, 37, Pea Ridge.
2:52 p.m. Police took a fraud report from a resident of West Harris Street of fraud involving multiple internet charges.
8:45 p.m. Police were dispatched to a residence on West Pickens Road for criminal mischief involving a hurdle placed on a roof at the football field. As a result of the investigtion, police arrested Misty Dawn Cook, 32, Pea Ridge, for second degree criminal mischief and two counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor. A 14-year-old female was charged for second degree criminal mischief; a 13-year-old female received a juvenile citation for criminal mischief.
Thursday, March 17
4:39 p.m. Police were notified of a resident of St. Clair Street having been bitten by a neighbor's dog. As a result of the investigation, police cited Maria M. Ochoa, 45, Pea Ridge, for dog at large.
Friday, March 18
3:50 p.m. Police were notified of a dog, a Yorkie, that was picked up on March 17 and placed in the Pea Ridge Vet Clinic.
4:21 p.m. Police were dispatched to a residence on Lane Street for a stray dog. The black Labrador was taken to the Pea Ridge Vet Clinic.
Saturday, March 19
7:20 p.m. Police were dispatched to a residence on Lee Town Drive for a verbal disturbance. As a result of the investigation, police issued a trespass warning to Caleb Stevens, 24, Bella Vista.General News on 03/23/2016
Print Headline: Pea Ridge Police Dept.