Electric stove causes house fire

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Print item

While cooking noodles Sunday afternoon, Beatrice Watkins left the room for a short time.

Subscribers must LOG-IN to read this full story.
Monthly and yearly online subscriptions are available starting at only $2.99. Access is free for print subscribers. Click here to see rates and register.

News, Pages 1 on 05/04/2011

Registration is required to make comments. Click here to LOGIN.
You can register for FREE to post comments and receive alerts.