Kitchen closed due to smoke damage

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Print item

A three-alarm fire at the Pea Ridge High School Tuesday, Oct. 5, was quickly downgraded when Pea Ridge firefighters arrived on the scene to find a clothes dryer had caught on fire, igniting a mop head and insulation.


Subscribers must LOG-IN to read this full story.
Monthly and yearly online subscriptions are available starting at only $2.99. Access is free for print subscribers. Click here to see rates and register.

News, Pages 12 on 10/13/2010

Registration is required to make comments. Click here to LOGIN.
You can register for FREE to post comments and receive alerts.